Are you a business owner aiming to thrive or an entrepreneur aspiring to start a business that will?
Do you find often ask yourself the following questions:
- How do I start a business?
- How do I write a Business Plan?
- How can I finance my Start-Up?
- How can I better manage my business, my cashflow, my customers?
- How can I take steps to ensure my business survives economic uncertainty?
If you are looking for answers, then this event is a ‘Must Attend’ for you!
Come LISTEN, LEARN and INTERACT with those who have been through your predicament or offer services to help you in your business venture, or to start one! You don’t want to miss out – reserve your place early!
When: Friday, 14 November 2014.
Time: 9 am- 4.30 pm
Where: KICC Ampitheatre
Damages : Ksh. 100 students and Ksh. 300 for others as early bird payment. Payment at the gate is Ksh. 500 for everyone.
For more details of speakers, Event registration and more click here