IBM is launching Master the Mainframe contest to universities between April 1st and May 29th 2015.
Master the Mainframe is an exciting opportunity for students to gain real-world experience using enterprise computing skills. Hosted at high schools, colleges and universities all over the world, this unique mainframe computing contest is designed to equip students with mainframe
knowledge, and challenge their skills in a hands-on coding experience.
To compete in the Master the Mainframe contest, no experience with mainframes is necessary. In fact, the contest is designed for students with little or no mainframe experience. Students just need to bring drive and competitive spirit, and they will be ready to compete.
IBM is offering a number of prizes to students at the different stages of the contest:
– Bluetooth headsets, speakers and
– Smart phones
– All paid expense trips to IBM MEA HQ in Dubai and IBM USA
– Career edge and visibility to IBM mainframe clients across key industries
- Students can register on this link
- For more inquireis please send an email here
- Please find here few slides explaining the contest:
Remember to share this information with your friends