What is MEST?
The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) and the MEST Incubator program provide training, investment and mentoring for aspiring technology entrepreneurs with the goal of creating globally successful companies that create wealth and jobs locally in Africa
Want to start your own software company? Kenyan business wizards & techies, MEST is looking for you!
MEST is recruiting in Kenya for the first time ever (and expanding our incubator network cross-continent). Read more here via Disrupt Africa.
This is a great opportunity to train at MEST in Accra for a year, hone your biz & tech skills, with the opportunity to pitch our Board for seed investment and launch your own software company.
- Have 3-5 years entrepreneurial or corporate work experience
- Can commit a year in Accra, Ghana participating in the MEST training program starting August 2015
What we provide:
- Intensive, MBA-style training in software development and entrepreneurship
- Free housing, monthly stipend, tuition, meals and a laptop
- Mentoring and access to executives at global software companies, entrepreneurs and the VC community in Europe & US
- Chance to change to world through technology; to solve real life, large-scale problems with innovative solutions
- After 1 year, potential for seed funding to launch your company from one of our incubator hub locations (soon-to-be launched) in Nairobi, Lagos, Cape Town and Johannesburg, in addition to the incubator in Accra
APPLY NOW BEFORE JUNE 1 HERE. All the best and do Spread the Word!!!
Have any Questions? Email email@example.com .