Image Posted on Updated on
Applications are now open for the IDEA Foundation Seed Stage Accelerator Program. The program targets Strathmore University students or alumni venturing into entrepreneurship. Qualifying applicants will receive up to KES.500,000 in seed funding, entrepreneurship training,business coaching and mentorship during the incubation program at @iBizAfrica.
- At least one person in the founding team must be a Strathmore student or alumni
- Must be part of a team that has a well-balanced skill set. The team should demonstrate great synergy, commitment and competencies to make the business idea successful.
- The business idea must solve a real-world problem in any of the following focus areas:
- Health Care
- Mobile Financial Services
- Renewable Energy
- Big Data Analytics
- Internet of Things
- The business idea must be within the scope of Kenya’s vision 2030
- A working prototype of the product or service
- A defined market and market size estimation
- A scalable business model
- Adherence to high ethical standards
- The business idea must be for-profit or self-sustaining
Apply online: https://goo.gl/4ogn48
DEADLINE: 25TH JULY 2016.