Microsoft’s Windows Insiders Program is a global community of over 7 million people using technology to make a lasting impact on the world through meaningful relationships with people around the world. As part of Windows Insiders, we launched the #Insiders4Good Fellowship in Nigeria, which seeks to find leaders in local communities who are actively and creatively solving problems. We are very excited to expand the #Insiders4Good Fellowship to East Africa and are seeking East African entrepreneurs with projects in the early stage to apply to become part of our second cohort of #Insiders4Good Fellows.
To participate in the #Insiders4Good East Africa Fellowship, applicants must be:
- Registered members of the Windows Insider Program (sign up at: insider.windows.com);
- Legal residents of Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania or Uganda, aged 18 and over;
- Have an idea, or a business, for a product or service in the early stage that will improve the lives of East African people;
- The product or service cannot have been selected as a winner in any contest or sweepstakes.
Twenty-five entrepreneurs will be selected and will receive:
- A premier suite of Windows hardware and software, and
- A 6-month mentorship program that will be kicked off by a special one-week learning event for Fellows and mentors. The 6-month mentorship will include tailored technical and strategic mentorship from local and international leaders to help raise the Fellows’ unique idea to the next level.
Application Deadline is March 31st.
To learn more and apply for this exciting opportunity, please check here.