We are proud to be hosting Nairobi Tech Week from 27th to 30th April 2016.
Nairobi Tech Week is a new tech event series where CTOs and top developers, tech entrepreneurs and various stakeholders in Sub Saharan Africa’s tech industry come together in a blowout event. This is going to be Sub Saharan Africa’s largest tech event – from both the Twitter Developer Relations team and AngelHack partnering with Moringa to have their first events in Africa ever.
- Top developers and CTOs in East Africa
- Thought leaders/movers and shakers
- Successful tech CEOs of various industries
- Meet and engage with to developers who can transform your business
- Exchange ideas with thought leaders on where the tech industry in East Africa is heading
- Global meets local/expertise from Silicon Valley (AngelHack and Twitter first ever event in Africa)
- Community driven (content is crowd-sourced)
- Bridging the gap
- Learning and solution oriented
Date: Wednesday 27th – Saturday 30th April
Venue: @iLabAfrica, Strathmore University
Tickets: Get your ticket here
See you there.